Online Competitive Intelligence
– Web Analytics: (Traffic Analytic, Engagement Analytics, Interaction Analytics, Freshness Analytics and others), the selection of metrics and interpretation will be always related to the industry/market dynamics
– Benchmarking: reviewing own website analytics versus selected competitors websites analytics and online industry/sector norm
– E-Market Analysis: in-depth analysis for sector related on-line trends, industry peers and leading organization online practices.
– Online Consumer Behavior: insights into online usage trends, online shopping trends, purchasing behavior etc.
– Online Media Industry: reviewing online media trends including online channels, advertising spending, advertising industries etc.
eMarketing Saudi relies on both primary (through own portals and panels or commissioned/outsourced research) and secondary (all available related publications and data). The core advantage here is the analysis and insights applied by the company relying on blending both e-marketing and competitive intelligence practical experiences.
Digital Marketing Planning
Online Market Research